Client Services Coordinator
NLogic is Canada's leading provider of audience analysis tools for the TV and radio broadcast industry, media agencies, and many other clients large and small. At the heart of what we do is helping our clients make sense of audiences. Our passion is to create quicker and easier ways to find out what, where and when audiences are watching and listening.
About the role
The Client Service Coordinator supports NLogic’s clients as the first point of contact for questions and information. This role supports the Client Service team by answering customer queries, creating reports, delivering training to users, customizing materials, and working on special projects. In addition, the Client Service Coordinator supports the sales funnel by referring sales opportunities and questions to the Client Service team.
- Responds to client questions and provides guidance, information and training on software and data (and basic technical support). Provides client support over the phone, email, via support desk tickets, and through web meetings as well as refers clients to self-help material for basic questions, and hands on support for advanced questions. Probes clients to understand the real needs of what they are trying to accomplish. Provides internal and external customer service to peers throughout the company, as well as to Agencies, Advertisers, and Broadcasters, by maintaining a close customer business relationship.
- Adapts product materials and training to meet customized needs of accounts for software and other ancillary products including custom research products.
- Manages NLogic Support Centre - maintains and coordinates ongoing new content creation and updating of current self-help, video and training material for clients.
- Makes recommendations for improvements to site based on web analytics.
- Provides internal training to Client Service team for new processes including step-by-step videos and guides. Creates, develops and maintains new client onboarding workflow and materials, and gathers feedback from Client Services team to continually make improvements.
- Responsible for managing, triaging and responding to client support inbox referring technical issues to operations team. Documents and tracks client activity and contacts in Salesforce and provides feedback (including potential sales opportunities) to Client Services team. Create analysis to support the client service team.
- Act as back up and ongoing support for Marketing. Responsible for coordinating English and French release notes, scheduling, updating content and marketing, and managing related email distribution lists across national user base.
- Actively participates in regular product testing and reporting defects.
Qualifications & Experience
Education & Certification
- Undergraduate degree preferred
Skills & Experience
- More than 1 year and up to 3 years in Account Coordination, Research Analysis, or a similar role
- Additional Skills: MS Office; Account Management; superior customer service and workload planning skills; extensive knowledge of NLogic software, products and services; excellent communication and analytical skills
What's in it for you?
- Projects - Opportunity to work on exciting projects and make an impact on the broadcast industry
- Work-life balance - In addition to a flexible summer hours program, we offer paid days off during the holiday closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Competitive benefits package and group savings and retirement program
- Education reimbursement - For those wishing to pursue additional professional development, funding of up to $1000 per year is available through our education reimbursement program
- Stronger together, Strive for better, Always learn, Be passionate
NLogic is an equal opportunity employer.